Welcome, Guest

Newborn Birth Injuries: The Untold Story

[postlink] http://birth-injuries-info.blogspot.com/2011/09/newborn-birth-injuries-untold-story.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD88c9dbiZgendofvid[starttext]Thank you for sharing this, I wish more data was obtainable when my Son was born, I might have by no means allowed them to lay me on my back!! I am happy I can share this with all my Kids as they are often educated more and? know what to look out for if this ever occurr's to them, also sharing on FB so many can understand and further be educated also, a really onerous topic to talk about, Cried sooo a lot because it's awful simply terrible that so many could have been prevented!!
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))